The reservation is made up of the following steps:
- Request information about the property by completing our online questionnaire.
- The same day you will receive information about the availability of the property and a quote for your requested dates.
- If you are happy with the requested information we will inform you about our bank details and ask you to pay 30% of the total amount by BANK TRANSFER or CREDIT CARD.
- Should you wish to go ahead and make the reservation, you will have 2 days to pay the deposit. In order to avoid any possible confusion or misunderstanding please remember to mention in the BANK TRANSFER COMMENTS SECTION the following information: the name of the property that you are wishing to reserve, your arrival and departure dates and the name of the person who made the reservation. If you wish, you can also get in touch with us by email or telephone to confirm that you have made the transfer while we are waiting for the payment to arrive.
- When we receive the deposit we will send you a CONFIRMATION of the reservation.
- Please remember that we must receive the remaining 70% of the payment, also via BANK TRANSFER or CREDIT CARD. 30 days prior to your arrival date, you will be required to pay the full amount of the booking.
- For reservations made less than 30 days before your arrival date you will be required to pay the full 100% of the cost of the booking.
By BANK TRANSFER and CREDIT CARD.
This will depend on your arrival date:
For bookings with arrival dates during the months of May, June, September and October you will be able to cancel:
- 30 days prior to your arrival and we will refund you the whole amount paid in advance.
For bookings with arrival dates during the months of July and August you will be able to cancel:
Cancellations must be confirmed by email. We will not be able to refund any payments if we have not received the cancellation in writing.
- 60 days prior to your arrival and we will refund you the whole amount paid in advance.
- For arrivals during the months of May, June, September and October the minimum stay required will be 5 days. If you wish to book for a period of less than 5 days, we will charge you for the whole 5 days period.
- For arrivals taking place during the months of July and August the minimum stay will be 7 days. If you wish to book for a period of less than 7 days, we will charge you for the whole 7 days period.
FORCE MAJEURE SITUATION:
In cases of force majeure, unpredictable and alien to the contracting parties’ situations, such as:
- natural or environmental phenomena, pandemics and/or their outbreaks.
- the declaration of a state of alarm.
- the approval of regulations with similar effects.
- restrictions on air or land navigation or on the free movement of persons.
the contracted trip cannot be carried out, the amount paid up to that moment will be refunded or an accommodation voucher will be given.