The reservation is made up of the following steps:
- Request information about the property by completing our online questionnaire.
- The same day you will receive information about the availability of the property and a quote for your requested dates.
- If you are happy with the requested information we will inform you about our bank details and ask you to pay 30% of the total amount by BANK TRANSFER or CREDIT CARD.
- Should you wish to go ahead and make the reservation, you will have 2 days to pay the deposit. In order to avoid any possible confusion or misunderstanding please remember to mention in the BANK TRANSFER COMMENTS SECTION the following information: the name of the property that you are wishing to reserve, your arrival and departure dates and the name of the person who made the reservation. If you wish, you can also get in touch with us by email or telephone to confirm that you have made the transfer while we are waiting for the payment to arrive.
- When we receive the deposit we will send you a CONFIRMATION of the reservation.
- Please remember that we must receive 40% of the payment, also via BANK TRANSFER or CREDIT CARD 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- And lastly, 7 days prior arrival, it is the time to pay the last 30%.If you wish, you can also pay this amount on arrival in the property.
- For reservations made less than 60 days before your arrival date you will be required to pay the full 100% of the cost of the booking.